Monday, January 16, 2012

Class Week

After much craziness that one calls "enrollment week," I have finally got settled into my courses. There was a minor set back with a class that was way out of my level but that has all been settled and now I am taking the following courses:


  • French Grammar II (written) - I will be learning written grammar (As if the name did give that away...)
  • French Grammar II (oral) - I will be learning oral grammar (Once again, big surprise...)
  • Quebec Civilisation - I will learning the geography, politics, about the inhabitants, and etc...
  • French Evaluation II of written works, (Redaction de Textes Academiques II) - This will be the most challenging because although I am enrolled into Rédaction de Textes Academiques II the course was mixed with the course after which is Rédaction de Textes Academiques III, therefore I will have to work harder. Although the teacher did say that she will be "easier" on those who are enrolled in the 2nd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment