Thursday, February 16, 2012


ONE MONTH LATER:

After been here for a month, I am finally learning my way around. I went to the Carnival in the city about a week or so ago. I did, however, manage to lose myself on the bus system prior to that day. I now know how to expertly navigate the system. Apart from that, I have received an assignment back, to which I received an A. Great. Also, I got the result of my test-of-unsurpassable-oral-difficulty; I got a C. Better than what I thought, so I'll take it. Now, knowing what to expect, I can better prepare myself for the next test. 

Things are going great, and my only regret is not keeping my blog up-to-date. I am spending alot of my time at my dorm but some of it spend doing other things, such as playing the pianos (which are only for the piano majors, but at least if someone says something, I can play the foreigner card and say that I didn't know, I'm foreign.) 

Next weekend, 24 February, I am going to the Coeur de Pirate concert in Montréal. I am overly excited for this. It'll be the first train I've ever rode in. Hopefully, I will update you soon with what happens. CAIO

No comments:

Post a Comment